Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chicos 20. Sep-Dec 2010

Introducing the Chicos 20 Sep-Dec 2010

Daniel Salazar from S531.  This is Dani's intro to our class, you can visit his blog and leave a comment..
I'm currently taking the Advertising and PR course at URBE. I'm only 18 years old, though I'm turning 19 pretty soon!
I love music, even though I do NOT play any musical instrument. Particularly, I prefer listening to English/German/French music because I enjoy not only the music and rhythm but the language itself. I love listening to alternative rock bands such as Oasis, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Kasabian, Crowded House and the list goes on and on... As i said before, I'm studying at URBE and this blog is made because of my new lovely english teacher (english 5- Class: S-531). Hi professor!, that's the way she prefers to be called. I love traveling. I still dream about going to Europe asap (as soon as possible). That's my next travel spot as i hope to stay in Paris for a whole week and another one in London. I also love (watching) Tennis! i can spend 5 hours watching a tennis match without zapping on the TV! , isn't it such a great talent? I hate onions and hypocrite people who show you a nice side of 'em but behind you they'll go talking bad things about you! I hope to post another enter as soon as i can handle this blog thing! I'm pretty old-fashioned since I don't know how to use it!
This is Orlando Ortega.
He's a student in level 3 S332. His blog's name is Orlando's Land. make sure to com eby and say hello.
I have a Curious name, I'm known as Orlando Orlando Ortega Urdaneta. I was born Nineteen years ago and I am from the wonderful Venezuelan Republic, specifically of the beautiful city of Maracaibo in The Zulia State.
Now a days I'm studying Third quarter of Social Communication, Mention: Audiovitual, in the excellent University , Rafael Belloso Chacín and also I'm in the Seventh semester of Integral Education in the  Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela University.
I'm a Passionate guy. I like to read and be creative. Also, I really want to learn new things about life; One of my hobbies is chatting with my friends of facebook and of course the internet in general.
In a Future I would like to work As a Universitary Professor in the area of Social communication, Have my on Educational Institution and write books about interesting histories: About love, pation and action, Knowledge about daily life and an autobiography of myself. I would like to leave my mark in the Venezuelan media and the rest of the world through programs based on creating conscience in the People in a Fun And interesting way!
Andreina Quinto... Level 2 R221
Hello everybody! My name’s Andreina Quinto but you can call me Andre!. I’m from Cabimas, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Villa Delicias. I’m 20 years old and I study Public Accounting.
I love my family, my country and the voz veis band.
I like to eat pizza and sushi, go to the movies, dance, listen to music, go to travel and visit my friends on the weekend.
I hate beer, smoking, violence, war, injustice.
My dream is to know different cultures and the Hobby band. I want to be an accountant in a short time. I would like to speak several languages.
About English, in my opinion is an interesting language and so important in the actual world. I hope I can improve my english skill's in this class and be an excellent student.  This is a little of me.. and remember, an eye for an eye, makes the world blind.. peace.
MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR.!
Ricardo Villalobos, D201
My name is Ricardo Villalobos but you can call me Ricky. I`m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in La Floresta. I`m 40 years old and I study Law at URBE. My favorite subjects is English and  Sociology. I love my family and friends,  my favorite sport is soccer . I like watch tv . I like horror movies. I like the Gaita Zuliana, I love  pizza and Chinese food.  My favorite actors are Morgan freeman and Bruce Willis.
I hate egocentrism, vanity, envy, crime and treason.
My dream is to be the best father in the world and manage my own TV show, produce films, create a foundation and defend the innocent.
Also I can say  that one of my activities is to be the director of Alitasia, a group of gaitas. Alitasia - Con las Manos en el Pecho excelente Gaita... enjoy it!!!

PREPARE TO SUCCEED!
Lamia Abdel Salam, D201.
Hi, my name is Lamia and my last name is Abdel Salam.  My nickname is Lulu, I was born in Valencia but I came to Maracaibo (Venezuela) because I got married in last January. I live in Bellas Artes.  I`m 21 years old and I study Law at URBE.
Venezuela is very big! ten million people live here. My parents and all my family are  in Valencia. My birthday is on June eleven.
I have two sisters and one of them live is San Antonio (The Teques - Venezuela) is the biggest one she has two children's, I have two nieces I love them and the younger one live in Valencia (Carabobo) and I have one brother he's twenty four years old.
My mother and my father were born in Lebanon but they are working here in Venezuela, they have a Furniture Store.
My husband is a business man. He is twenty seven years old. I love him is the best man in the world. I want to live with my husband always and forever. His name is Osmat and his last name is Makarem.
My mother in law and my father in law are amazing. I want to have 4 children in the future. I want to live with my family in Lebanon because it is beautiful, quiet, interesting and clean but it is very small and expensive.
 Marian Portillo, N311
My name is Marian Portillo. I'm 19 years old. I live in Maracaibo, Venezuela.
In this blog, I'm going to post my school work. I'm in third level of the english program. I study industrial engineering at URBE.
I love Shakira, her songs and the way She dances..


Jafet Garcia, N 311

This is me, Jafet García, I’m 17 years old, I’m from Maracaibo, Venezuela, I like to go out with my friend to enjoy the life. I’m a Sophomore of industrial engineering.


Claudia Portillo, D291
Hi, there! My name’s Claudia Portillo but you can call me  CLAU!. I’m from Maracaibo , originally. I live in Maracaibo, in El Milagro. I’m 18 years old and I study  law-lawyer at I love music, studying English and law-lawyer, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family . dolphins.
I hate sushi , smoking, listening to rock, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, in justice,
My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Pyramids in Egypt and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate and be a good accountant. I also want to learn to speak English, and Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.
About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the Internet and have very friends in many countries. I can write so so, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice very more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.
Well, congratulations and welcome to the club!
Keep on shining Love and Peace!
Doris3m

2 comments:

Geraldine said...

Teacher, I feel hurt.

Noraima Rangel said...

Noraima Rangel
sección: k 502

Hello teacher, how are you? I´m Noraima from class k 502, can you add me?