Monday, November 1, 2010

Level 4. Unit 10. The Body, health and Stress


Body parts



What part of your body do you like the most?
What part of the body do you look at first in a boy / girl?

Talking about health problems
A: What’s wrong? / what’s the matter?
B: I don’t feel well
    I’m sick.
    I have a headache.
 
Heath Poster
Say No to smoking!



What is RSI and what can you do to prevent it? - Explania

Thing you do when your are stressed:
I take breaks and relax.

The imperative



Used for giving advice
Don’t eat a lot of junk food
Wash your hands often
When – clauses
When (ever) I drink a lot of coffee, I can’t sleep

1 comment:

Chiew said...

Hi Doris...if your readers need some fun practice, they might like to check out these games:
Parts of Our Body
Parts of the Face
The Muscular System
Regards,
Chiew